Speckle and the team:
The world of Speckle is built in 3D: Speckle is a data platform empowering designers, project managers & developers to productively engage with 3D data in multiplayer mode.
Speckle makes 3D data accessible, meaning anyone with a browser can engage with it, designers produce it within the comfort zone of their favorite software & developers can leverage Speckle’s API to build powerful automation & web applications.
The beauty of Speckle being fully open source enables entire organizations to rely on Speckle as the base for their digital workflows. Speckle is fully extensible & customizable, vendor agnostic & can meet stringent data residency requirements.
We're a diverse, hardworking & collaborative team that never fails to have a laugh & learn from each other daily! Our small, yet growing team is fully distributed across the globe. We don’t have a physical office or fixed working hours, promoting a healthy work life balance.
About the role:
We're looking to welcome a Product Manager to join our collaborative & innovative team to work across the various moving parts that make up Speckle (our interoperability platform, collaborative features, and more) across desktop and web!
As a Product Manager, you will work on the features in Speckle that allow people to communicate and engage with 3D designs. You will be working closely with our Co-Founders who are defining the vision and strategy for the product and will also be working closely with our Engineering teams to ensure coordination, refine tickets, prepare user stories, groom the backlog, and set deadlines.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Talk to customers and develop expertise in the various ways they use or want to use Speckle
- Dive deep into our product analytics to craft insights into the behaviors and needs of our Community, and translate those insights into hypotheses, tests and features that ultimately lead to an evolving & improved product experience
- Do all the things you’d expect in a PM, like driving planning and prioritization, defining and tracking key metrics, collaborating on marketing, messaging, positioning, etc
We're looking for an individual who:
- is extremely hands-on, smart, talented, and driven.
- is passionate & user-centered
- demonstrates an entrepreneurial mindset, wanting to tackle all sorts of tasks
- understands our mission and wants to play their part
You should apply if:
- Have experience working as a Product Manager or Owner in a Startup
- You have deep user empathy and are able to build relationships with key customers.
- A design/development hybrid background ideally with specific industry knowledge
- You are extremely well organized and have the ability to balance user research, data analysis, your team’s input, and your instincts in the decision-making process.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
A little more info & next steps:
- The role is fully remote but preferably within a 4 hour time difference from UK time.
- If you prefer to work part-time, we'll make this happen whenever we can - whether this is to help you meet other commitments or strike a great work-life balance.
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well.
- 30 days PTO + office closure for Christmas Season!
- We offer stock options and a competitive salary so you can feel the reward in helping Speckle succeed!
Our interview process consists of a 30 minute video call with our TA Lead, Sarah Louise, a practical take- home assignment & 2 video calls with our Co-Founders, Matteo & Dimitrie - we promise not to ask any brain teasers or tricky questions! :)
We are conscious of & respect your time & interest in Speckle & we aim to complete our interview process within a 2-3 week period, accommodating as best we can.