You can install Manager for Speckle on Mac by following these steps:
Manager does not require Admin privileges! Just double-click and run to install it. :::
- Go to Speckle’s website and navigate to the Download page.
- Click the “Download for Mac” button.
- Double-click on the downloaded file.
- Drag Manager into the Applications folder.
That’s it! Manager for Speckle is installed and ready to use.
Logging In & Adding Accounts
Now you have Manager installed, let’s set up your account.
- Switch to the “Accounts” tab.
- Click on “Add Account” button.
- If you have an account on a server other than speckle.xyz, expand the Server URL dialog and type in your Server URL.
- Press “Go”!
This will open a browser window where you can log in or register an account on that server and authorize the Speckle Manager.
That's it! You are now ready to install the connectors that are available for Mac and begin using Speckling!